The terms of participation
International annual competition of author's dolls Gaudir.
The final of the third season will take place 30 July 2021.
The terms of participation - the work must not take part in any competition before!
Works performed in any technique are accepted for participation.
Subject "What can't be«.
The competition is held in three stages.
First stage - qualifying. After it, works that have scored at least a certain number of points are allowed to further participate.
Second phase - nomination for the award. In each nomination, the strongest works will be presented, which received the highest marks from the jury.
Important! The work that has passed in the qualifying round will not necessarily be nominated!
Stage three - rewarding winners in all nominations and grand prix.
Nominations, they are also categories of assessments:
2. Traffic (static)
The best of the best work is awarded the Grand Prix.
There will also be raffles People's Choice Award and sponsor awards.
Works for the competition are accepted until June 20, 2021
Jury of the third season: Julia Sochilina, Alexandra Kukinova, Svetlana Rumyantseva, Elena Kunina, Tomàs Barceló Castelà.
All participants in the competition will receive an electronic participant certificate.
Participants will receive traditional prizes from sponsors; an extended large interview in the glossy magazine Russian INN, a personal prize of 200 euros from the Commander of the Order of the Arts of France Sergei Chaika, as well as the audience award.
Nominees for Gaudir will be eligible for free participation in VII MuñecArt, which will take place on September 10th.
Winners receive; 1) Author's statuette, 2) Free participation in VII MuñecArt, 3) Big interview in The Daily Doll magazine, 4) Invitation to become a member of "Unidia".
The Grand Prix; 1) author's statuette, 2) Free participation in VII MuñecArt, 3) Big interview in The Daily Doll magazine, 4) Invitation to become a member of "Unidia" + 200 euros.
A few words about Unidia. It is an organization made up of doll masters of the highest professional level. It is difficult to get into it, but it is possible. It is an honor to be a member.
The goal of Unidia is to popularize the art doll as an art form in the world.
The terms of participation
1. Work should not be involved in any competition before.
2. Authorship of the work shouldn't be in doubt.
3. Amount € 30 is a service charge and no return.
4. Each participant is obliged to publish in their social networks (VK, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) information about the preparation for the competition at least five times.
Possible topics for publications: idea, plot development, costume, details, emotions, idea, finished image.
In publications it is necessary to indicate the site www.gaudir.eu
competition page @gaudir_competition for Instagram
@gaudircompetition for facebook
and hashtags: #gaudir #competition #gaudir2021 #competitiondolls #gaudir #competition doll #gaudir2021
Publications need to be done until June 20.
After each publication, you must inform by e-mail, indicating the link to the publication.
Duplication of posts on social media counts as one.
5. Each member who has paid the service fee must send high quality photos their work until June 20 in the format at least 1920 * 1280px for horizontal and 1280 * 1920px for vertical.
6. The works performed in any technique are accepted for participation.
7. Every master has the right to put up for the competition one or more works.
8. Violation of the rules of participation threatens to be removed from the competition no service charge compensation.
Send photos of works by mail [email protected]
Without the use of archives and watermarks.
In the subject line, be sure to include the name of the author and the title of the work.